Wednesday 13 May 2015

About Me

Hi, my name is Celine King and I am a 23 year old designer, law student, wife, mum and more recently a blogger. I am currently in the process of opening my own business and recently became the mummy of 12 week old Ethan:).

I style outfits at my friends make up photo shoots which happen occasionally. Styling is a hobby of mine. I started university last year but because i fell pregnant i had to drop out. I am planning to go back to university after 2 years as I'd like to give Ethan as much time possible.

I got married to my husband Adam at the age of 18. I ran away from home because my family were going to move to London. I was immature and stupid but we have a great married life. Hey we lasted 5 years:).

I definitely believe a persons first impression is their last impression. Therefore fashion and style should definitely be a number one priority for everyone.

I am a huge lover of beauty, fashion and all thing sparkly. I want to create the perfect looks which would be inspired by the catwalk and celebrities.

Expect to find anything from reviews, hauls, how to's, my thoughts on certain topics and just an insight to my life and about things that matter to me.

You can find me on:
Instagram: CelineKing
Email: celine.king@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Celine nice to see you've finally put your blog up. Great stuff:).

    ReplyDelete