Wednesday 20 May 2015

Cling Film Face Mask

Hi guys!! Hope your all well!! I discovered a new facial mask and as weird as it sounds it actually works. I have tried this and since trying this I use this mask once a month. And when I say it works wonders...IT WORKS WONDERS!!

Here is what you'll need:

A face mask
A hydrating cream / moisturiser
Cling film
A warm towel
Skin serum

Here's what you do:

1. Wet a face mask

2. Put a hydrating cream on the mask

3. Put cling film on the mask. Make holes for the nostrils and mouth.

4. Take the mask off after 20 mins. 5. Apply a moisturiser.

6. Warm a wet towel in the microwave and put it on your face for 30 seconds.

7. Apply a skin serum on the damp face.


Once you try this your skin will feel soft and amazing. I've tried this and so has my partner and my sister and my mum and its worked wonders for us.


Why not comment below and let me know how you found it.


Love you all. Thank you and have a good day.


Celine xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment